1. If the jewelry is dirty, it should be wiped with a special microfiber cloth.
2. Water will not harm Swarovski crystals, but the base and frame materials of the jewelry may deteriorate and deform after the contact with water That is why jewelry should be protected from moisture.
3. The contact of jewelry with sea water is not recommended at all.
4. It is advisable to avoid putting perfumes, hair sprays and cosmetics on jewelry.
5. Jewelry must not be dropped and crystals should not be struck against solid objects. The crystals might crack and fall out of the frame.
6. Be sure to remove jewelry before going to bed.
7. It is recommended storing the stones separately from other jewelry to avoid scratches. It’s better to put them in an original box
Leave a Reply Cancel Reply
All fields are required